• What is new?

Don't forget to log on to: Purple Mash, Britannica and Read for your school! Remember to visit the reading blog too!

If you quieten your mind, the symphony will start. This means: if you concentrate, all the 'good' things will happen!

PE Wednesdays

The Watercycle - evaporation [sun heats up water and it turns into a gas]-condensation [the droplets, which is a gas, cools down, clouds are formed]-precipitation [rain, hail, snow, sleet]-run-off [rivers, underground water]- collection [water gathers in the oceans] and the process starts again!

Read something every day!

• Hello and welcome!

Your life will never improve unless you start making daily improvements. - Lewis Howes

Ubuntu is an Ancient African word which means: 'I am', because 'we are' - which means - working together.

Queen Nefertiti wife of Pharaoh Akhenaten during the 14th century B.C.
    Hello and Welcome to your Y4 blog- previously the Y5V blog. The name 'Ubuntu' means also to help one another and work together, have compassion and humility - all linking to our 5 school values!

Queen Cleopatra 69 BC
    Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try. Always 'try!'
    A person who walks in another’s tracks leaves no footprints. So, do not copy other people, think outside the box and do what you need or want to do. Don't be a follower - be a leader.
    The minute you start talking about what you’re going to do if you lose, you have lost.
    Imagination is more important than knowledge.
    The world is divided into people who do things – and people who get the credit.
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Keep on dreaming, it's something good!
    Until you spread your wings, you have no idea how far you can fly. So, start doing! You'll be amazed by what you will achieve!

Our values: Truth, Compassion, Contentment, Humility and Love   

Our  ‘learning to learn’ skills are:
    Confidence to give everything a go, Persistence, Asking questions, Making links with prior learning, Sharing ideas and forming your own opinions, Creative problem-solving, Thinking things through – planning ahead

Our shared values in Y4: To care for myself and others by making sure we are all safe and happy. To be honest in all we do and say. We always work hard and try our best. We listen carefully and do our work thoroughly. We make sure we are always giving our best, so everyone else can be the best that they can be. We look after our property.
    We like to be 'leaders' and not 'followers' We always choose the 'good' light inside of us. We make the right choices at the right time.

Anyone can train hard for a short period. Winners give their best every hour of every day for months on end.

Our Class blog: 2011_12 was shortlisted for the Educational Class Blog Award! Click the image to see we ended up in position nr 10! http://y5atschool.edublogs.org/
    We like to stop and think - before we do or speak.

'Give children a thought and they’ll learn for a day. Teach them to think and they’ll learn for a lifetime.’David Hyerle
    If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.- William Arthur Ward
    You cannot write it, if you cannot say it; you cannot say it, if you haven't heard it.

We love to share our way of thinking, it does help us in our learning!

• Thank you for your visit

• Archives

• Be Awesome!

Eye of Horus - Wedjat eye

• We like to learn new things!

My tuition experience with the weird boys

tuitionHi Anmol here  just wanted you to know how my tuition experience was. Basically what happened was is that this boy he laughs weird and his name,  his name,  his name is!!!!!! Well let’s just say I have forgot his name but when ever he laughs we can see his veins oh well that’s how God made him. There’s this other boy and I forgot his name too. Well  I have forgot all the names, but all I  can tell you about him is he is always in his own world and he dreams. One other thing the teacher asks him to do pages 2 to 20 and he starts saying 11 to 12 11 to 12. Is this making you bored? If it is, then it will shoot like a rocket in your mind because you won’t believe what happened in tuition. Okay so there is this other boy in class (they are all boys except me and Sayna) yes, so we were marking our answers and the question was ‘What is the wrong spelling in this sentence’ and the sentence was ‘Hanna had a hors’. That boy’s answer was that Hanna was the wrong word spelt. Surprise, Surprise! I remembered the other boy’s name, it was Markes and the thing about him was that he got excited quickly. So he had won a game and he was celebrating but he whacked Sayna in the eye and he didn’t even notice. Funniest, but final this is the funniest in our break this other boy kept singing the pineapple song and dancing. All of them together play apple fight (throw apples at each other). I am real exhausted.  I had to do my assessment test today.

5 Responses to “My tuition experience with the weird boys”

1. lol so funny you told me about that the funniest 🙂 thing is 11 -12 11-12 hahahahah………..

2. LOL. Those boys must be super wierd

3. Those boys r pure silly

4. so funny ha ha ha :)))))))))))))))

Copyright ©      Provided by PrimaryBlogger    Designed by WPDesigner    Hosted by PrimaryBlogger